Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stressful...

chicken cum my hse... she is going to disappear on friday... left me alone in Puchong... so lonely... play piano at my hse... suddently i oso like *river flows in you* ady... lastly compose 4 notes at the end and at last it sound like an good ending hehe... nw hope my presentation on 6th december can flows smoothly...

gone back to skul afternoon wit chen (chicken)... still the same old "mother skul" (母校) haha... bro switch to morning section next year... same as me... though i dun like morning skul... already get used to afternoon... gonna change all my schedule... plus morning skul are tough and teachersss are strict... hate koko... boring... jz hope time can slow down and let me enjoy my time with......frenz...... may god bless me and everything's great next year...



2 comments:

Yu Chen said...

oi, dun call me chicken can ornot...
so 'nan ting' leh...
n i am not going 2 disapear ok?!?
haha...jz go 4 vacation la...so 'kua zhang'...>.<

breaking dawn said...

is da same ma... gonna miss u CHICKEN