Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yahoo...

tat day pp call me... chat about report card and told me our class kedudukan... so happy with my result... anyway the happiest is i win teddy... he cant cuan me... but on the other hand i can cuan him back... but i still win his enermy "fat banana" (tats wat he say)... my last wish oso fulfilled ady... i get top 10... wakaka...

get de result i straight away sms to chen, xuen, manda, and teddy... and surprisingly they reply me not more then 5 second... haha... everyone is curious abt it... everyone is happy with their result... so do i... may next year we still can get gd result...

p/s i win teddy 2nd time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



.

2 comments:

Yu Chen said...

congratz yea...chuan lorx...
i lose u...sobz...T.T

breaking dawn said...

hehe... this time i nearly win u nia la