Wednesday, June 3, 2009

GOODBYE!

jz like they said, my hse really doesn't look perfect. well, the worst thing is my living room is all-most japanese's style, we sit on cushion or jz on the floor. at first, we did enjoy it a lot, as it was a brand new thing tat normal ppl wouldn't get a chance to try~~~ ^^

i do miss my crimson sofa last time. dad promise to get a new one soon and he did. this was his fastest action ever since he got married. haha. probably he was tired too, enjoying the japanese style tat was no more "new" to us. and i am big enuf to give opinion while my bro still remain silence since he havent reach his "puberty". i spot many big comfy sofa tat i used to see in md's hse. but we jz need a small and cute one for my simple hse. sad.

thinking of my coffin-colour wardrobe i was dreaming of a new white cupboard. the problem is dad cant keep his word so i had to beg mum. ( dad always listen to what mama says, and i guess so, for all the men in this world, perhaps?)

the man serve us was a thin man in klang, speaking in mandrin but with hokkien accent. mum was glad like she found her old kampung friend. they started to speak hokkien and dad need a translator so much. me, as sillly as my mum does, always understand what she say. jz like this:
MAN: 随便看看, 楼上还有大套的.
MUM: 是吗? 几时生?
i was laughing but the man, bro and dad remain dumb and i like that idiotic face they had at the moment.( try tat in cantonese and u will noe) is not tat funny then we used to joke in skul but i enjoy the 3 lines in they expression.

by time, it should be tmr i will get my sofa. god bless me i can have a new wardrobe. but i guess not~~

No comments: